Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One More Day


One more day of work and I get to stay home all day with you for an extended weekend. I have been back working for only a week and a half. It was so hard for me to go back that first day. I wish for completely new reasons that we could have been independently wealthy. I am constantly clock watching now to see the clock hit 4:30 even though this week I have had to push it to 5. Not to excited about that. Grandma Kathy stopped by this evening to visit. You gave her quite the surprise. Grandma figured she would change you pants to help out and just as she was about to put the new diaper on, you decided it was a good time to go bathroom. Glad to see I am not the only one you save this for. Auntie Becca and Uncle John had grandma bring some more gifts over as they continue to have sick kids at home and haven't been able to make the trip down. There where also some sweaters your aunt brought over that where knitted by Great Grandma Barb. They were girl colors which didn't allow Becca to put them to use on her two boys. Wells its off to the living room to assume our favorite postion on the couch.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi sweetheart, We are sooo happy that you are here. I sure wish your cousins would get better so we could come see you. Johnny tells everyone that your cute even though your a girl, and Matthew kisses your pictures when we show him. You are such a special little girl and loved so much by all your family. You have a wonderful mommy and daddy. Someday when you are bigger I will share stories about your daddy with you when he was little. You will enjoy them. Auntie Amy will have to tell you about your mommy. Well pumpkin I just wanted you to know how much I love you and am looking forward to watching you grow into the beautiful girl you already are and will be. All my love always, Auntie Becca