Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Well they say summer is over as soon as the 4th comes around.... We sure hope not seeing it feels as summer has just begun. Nick was on vacation this week, so my nanny's had the week off- Daddy was on duty..... I did let him sleep in all week though. I worked Monday thru Thursday because I would have a mini vacation w/ Nick and Avery, since the 4th landed on Friday. Nick and I debated on whether or not we should bring Avery to the parade, we didn't want her to freak out at the fire trucks since they always are soooo loud. But in the end we took her and ofcourse she was fine just took it all in amazed at all that was going on around her.
She also takes after her dad, spitting image.
(as she accepts her 4th of July dollar from my dad)


No comments: