Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jump Jump

I don't remember learning to jump....Do you? Well, Avery has learned to jump - really high - well at least she thinks so... And of course we tell her. Its actually more like a skip than a jump, but equally exciting - the pure joy in her face as she jump-jumps....

We've all recovered, well semi... A little thing Nick called allergies turned out to be more like a cold, which my little bug caught & then passed on to me... Coughs are just lingering, like the cold weather. Speaking of I'm glad I didn't buy any shorts when we were in Duluth, that would have been a waste - Avery closet is jammed w/ new summer tops, shorts, capris, the only thing missing is the weather to wear them in. Poor thing probably thinks its normal to wear her winter hat all year long, when we look back at her photo books - we'll probably think I was crazy dressing her so warm in June...

No comments: