Nick's New Toy
I love how men shop...We visit one store & that is it, I ask do you want to go check out the other place? No, this is the one & just like that the decision was made - Nick's loves to buy, he doesn't like the shopping part, though. In & Out - no debate.
Avery's Almost New Toy
Its almost new because I found it on my way home from Louie's one day at the old LeBlanc's grocery store, there are constant rummage sales there & this was out on the sidewalk. A perfect bike for her right now- She loves it, we ride around in the yard & she put her feet on the footrests & of course she occassionally tries to petal.
My New Toy
The iBert child carrier I love when I find these cool gadgets, I found this one w/ the help of US weekly Tori Spelling & her husband had them on their bikes. It is almost my favorite purchase, I still have to rank my Combi Zeus rotating Car seat as my #1 - making getting in & out of the car so much easier. Gotta love the internet you can find anything now with just a click. Yeah the bike isn't mine its on loan from my mom, there is no need to buy one when there is one down the road @ the neighbors.

No comments:
Post a Comment