Tuesday, September 9, 2008
My little bug
Avery came down with a cold on Wednesday, sneezing and runny nose a messy combination. She's a trooper though toughs it out the best she can, but wants her mommy to be near at all times. Which is why her mommy also came down with a cold on Friday. Not wanting to go to work but knowing there where students waiting on books, I went. But I wouldn't last long... Grandma D stayed with Avery while I went to sleep, trying to recover asap. Nick came home and he was "in charge." He gave up his Saturday golf outing, not knowing how sick his girl's would be tomorrow. I felt a little bad, but I was sick. Well Saturday was a little better for Avery and I, but Sunday would be better. We're now both okay, not healthy but okay. Avery now has an interesting babble which I personally feel she is saying "my mommma" not quite as clear, but clearly what she wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment