Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Hiatus

Sorry about the hiatus... Things have been extremely busy - balancing Avery, Work, & Home. Textbook rush is now over so I can stress a little less... ahhh....

A little reflection on the plane landing in the Hudson River, I've flown in and out of Laguardia airport so many times & the runway is at the waters edge so when you land all you see is water and when you take off all you see is water - freaked me out each time, I've never liked geese & this is not helping the cause. I called Julie right away - she always flew w/ me.

What is Avery up to? Well:
Still not walking, but that could change at any moment. She still has a little fear which makes her drop to her bum when she realizes you are letting go. - (as I type she is petting "gus" our ceramic beagle)
5 teeth and counting, they just keep showing up, probably the reason I haven't slept longer than 3 hours a night.
She loves to say "Bah" and tilts her head while saying it.
Big time reader- loves her books.

I stare at her and wonder where my little baby went - because everyday she does more & more...turning into such a Big Girl. But, I'm not worried she still always wants/needs her "my momma"

No comments: