Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week in Review

First off, I've been a terrible blogger lately... my apologies.

Saturday we took our 1st forward facing road trip to Marquette to visit, G-G-Barb & make our rounds @ the Rec show. Nick has the urge to make a purchase, he is dreaming of 4-wheelers - I think he's just grasping on to his youth, yet still embracing his soon to be new age (he wants it 90% for plowing & 10% recreation)

Avery was able to eat at her 1st fast food restaurant - McDonald's, I'm sure it won't be the last time!

We them went on to G-G-Barb's where Avery behaved being very gentle w/ everything she touched. She has a thing for bunnies, not soft & cuddly bunnies - the country crafty one's, my mom has one she adores & Avery spotted G-G-Barb's too.

We made a few stops, the rec show, younkers then back to lost creek, we said our goodbyes & were on our way - such a quick trip. Next time we must stay a night far too much work to be only able to stay for a few hours.

Moving on in the week, Tuesday would be 1 year wellness check-up which = vaccinations which = OUCH!
My poor little trooper handled it as well as I would have - yes she had big rolling tears. Soon enough we were out of there.

Nick would leave Wednesday morning for oHIo. It would be a girls only week now. Avery & I had a busy day first a stop @ the bookstore - to see a sales rep. then we stopped @ Gartner's to see nanna & visit Julie- who I haven't seen in soooo long. Home to nap, lunch & back uptown to get pictures taken - I tried out the whole Wal-Mart thing. It could be so much faster, but they have to show you all their enhancements what they can do w/ this and that. Basically trying to run your total up - it didn't work on me..
We had a pretty quiet Thursday. Thursday night would be different Nick left on Wednesday but not before he passed his germs on to Avery. She would come down with the cold on Thursday night = not much sleep for mom.
Friday she was still in good spirits a little whinny but she tried to be happy. We would anxiously await Friday night knowing Saturday afternoon would bring Daddy home.
Soon enough it was Saturday again. Avery still has her cold, runny nose & cough. & she is still burning around the house like its nobody's business.

No comments: