Today we took a afternoon drive bringing Avery to the beach for the 1st time. She should love it right? She loves her sandbox - Why wouldn't she love the beach, well the sand would stick to her legs, hands & every place else - & she didn't like that. The waves crashing on shore were loud - & she didn't like that.. People would walk by - & she didn't like that. We would take this car ride w/out her "bankie" - & she didn't like that. So I tried - Not saying there weren't moments of happiness or slight giggles so there's a few pictures of the ups & downs of the day. Life's a beach right? Oh, maybe that's just my interpretation of the saying. But today it was a almost semi-perfect day @ the beach. I almost forgot, the answer is yes - Nick & I both went in Superior today, refreshing as mom would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment