My life the past few weeks has been centered around courses, course numbers, course textbooks, course enrollment, so why wouldn't my home life adapt to a course number. So we are currently enrolled in PT101. What is PT101 you may ask.....um....your thinking.....right? Well its Potty Training 101 at the Stevens' household. She's about to turn 18 months & is interested in the potty so we got the potty seat that goes on the potty & of course the floor model potty chair. So just that you know - we've had some successful moments often times not, but I didn't think she'd be trained over night. I'm just working on #2, 'cause she knows that poop goes in the potty. Because after she goes in her pants, she says "poop" & then we go flush it down. We're not ready to enroll in the 200 class, but we're working on it... gotta start somewhere.
Small world moment, called to order a textbook from the publisher yesterday. Here is the conversation. She's Green I'm Blue
Hi this is Amy, can I have your name, April, nice name. I like yours too. I have a sister named April, Well, I have a sister named Amy. You've got to be kidding... Don't tell me your mom's name is Donna? No its Barbara..
& that's where the similarities ended, funny for the moment though.
1 comment:
i like this...i think we are the better april amy match!
Post a Comment