Just as quickly as she flew in she tried to fly out...
Amy came in from Montana last Saturday & flew back yesterday, although it took a little longer than planned. Her 7:50am flight would not leave until 11:15, they had to have a new jet come w/ mechanics to fix the jet they were unable to fly on. She would then not arrive on time for her connection in MN. After a 5 hour wait she would be on her way to Salt Lake City, for another wait due to the plane needing deicing. Finally back to Montana at 1am mountain time.
While she was here though, she informed me I need to be updating more. That she checks everyday & was tired of seeing "those roses." Well, I must admit I haven't been updating as much since the packing & moving got in the way. So I'll try.
Avery is ever moving & ever talking. Yesterday she woke for her nap & announced over the monitor, "Avery, all done napping." Yes, she has been speaking in 3rd person - gives us a little laugh. She's busy, non stop, and smart as can be. I think Auntie Amy wondered where her little baby Avery went? After 6 months away, Avery became a big girl - how quickly that happens.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Here today, gone tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you all already! Aver is getting so big...can't wait to see how much she changes and grows the next time I'm home:)
"auntie amy, go to work"
Post a Comment